Information for Students and Hosts
Information & Guidelines
The health and well-being of our students, hosts and staff have been our main priority. Therefore, we have put together some useful information and guidelines for keeping safe.
Stella Homestay Services is committed to ensuring that clients are safe. You can take confidence in the fact that Stella Homestay Services have put in place a Host and Student risk assessment procedures. We are taking bookings from all students and registration from hosts providing that our COVID-19 Risk Assessment procedure is followed and adhered too.
Wherever possible keep a distance of two metres between you and others. Be extra careful around those who are vulnerable and avoid large gatherings
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds when preparing or consuming food.
- Use hand sanitizer to rub your hands when required.
- Always try to cough or sneeze into a tissue. Avoid coughing and sneezing in the air.
- Throw used tissues away.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and nose.
- Clean and disinfect your home and objects frequently
Get tested if you have any of the following symptoms:-
- high temperature
- if you feel hot to touch on your chest or back.
- new, continuous cough
- are you experiencing coughing episodes, coughing for more than an hour?
- loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- things smell or taste different than usual or, you cannot smell or taste anything.
Follow the NHS advice about staying home while you are waiting for test results.